Recruitment for the “Offensive Guard” to complete soon
Training of the Ukrainian military. Photo credits: National Guard of Ukraine

Recruitment to the units of the “Offensive Guard” will continue until April 1.

Some volunteers are already undergoing training and combat shakedown.

Since the beginning of February, more than 16,000 applications have been received from those willing to join the “Offensive Guard” assault brigades, which are being formed as part of the National Guard.

Ruslan Muzychuk, speaker of National Guard of Ukraine, made a corresponding statement on the air of the telethon.

“Over 16,000 applications have been received in almost 2 months. Recruitment will last approximately until April 1. If applications continue to come, if there are still those who show interest, then perhaps reserves and other divisions will be formed,” Muzychuk said.

Нацгвардійці розгортають ЗУ-23, листопад 2022 Харківщина ФОТО: НГУ

He also emphasized that the selection of candidates was currently underway, so not all applicants would be enrolled in the units.

“The number of applicants is quite large, but the selection stages are still ongoing, and then all candidates who have applied must pass them,” said the speaker of National Guard of Ukraine.

According to Muzychuk, the soldiers who underwent medical examinations, passed the tests and joined the units have already started training. They are taking individual classes under the guidance of instructors.

Volunteers of the “Offensive Guard” are learning to use small arms, mastering tactics, and in some units, anti-aircraft gunners and artillery men have started training.

As previously reported, at the beginning of February, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine has started creating assault brigades of the “Offensive Guard”, the basis of these units will be active policemen, border guards and soldiers of the National Guard of Ukraine.

These units are aimed at strengthening the Defense Forces of Ukraine and liberating the occupied territories of Ukraine from the Russian invaders.

On the anniversary of Russia’s full-scale invasion, President Volodymyr Zelensky presented battle flags to the newly formed “Offensive Guard” brigades. The solemn ceremony took place on Sofia Square in Kyiv.

Share this post:

SUPPORT MILITARNYI

PrivatBank ( Bank card )
5169 3351 0164 7408
Bank Account in UAH (IBAN)
UA043052990000026007015028783
BTC
bc1qg0z99m95fte7kj8faa7h2kvnq92wvc53exe8gm
USDT
0x8676644fA7B6d328310283cAC1065Ae01d97CEe7
ETH
0xfD02863D3289416fcF50975c9DFda13623f97758
Popular
Button Text